Wellness Kinesiology / Stress Release
Wayne Topping is the founder of Wellness Kinesiology, an international kinesiology modality. Wellness Kinesiology works on the basis that stressful emotions are the basis of most disease and illness and on the connection between organs/glands and positive/negative emotions. It combines muscle monitoring to identify stress with corrections such as emotional stress release, eye rotations, affirmations and exercises to balance the body.
Wayne teaches internationally and comes to Ireland every year to deliver advanced programs at the Kinesiology College of Ireland in Middleton, Co Cork.
What can Stress Release Help?
- Past Traumas
- Sexual Abuse
- Life Changes
- Setting Goals
- Defusing Stuck Emotions
When can Stress Release be used?
- Performance anxiety before a speech, presentation or exam
- Access and clear memories associated with a distressful event
- Identify and release blocks to successful weight loss, habit changes, improved self image and achieving goals
- Defusing stress and negative habits
- Release tension in neck, shoulders and back
- Tension Headaches
- End Procrastination
Kinesiology Training certifies the UK Touch for Health Professional Program. The diploma module Vibrational Healing Tools is part of this TFH training. Other modules from Kinesiology Training such as 5 Elements in Depth and Muscles in Movement and Reactivity in Action are run in Ireland periodically as Advanced Courses.