Kinesiology (pronounced kin-easy-ology) is a holistic natural healthcare system which can be used to improve and maintain health and well being.
It originated in America in the 1960s when George Goodheart, a Chiropractor, started using muscle monitoring to evaluate and improve structural imbalances and posture. Further research linked meridian energy flow with muscles and organs/glands. Thus, Kinesiology combines modern western methods of muscle monitoring with the ancient Chinese knowledge of the body.
When you are ill, in pain or exhausted, your health needs attention. It is important to pay attention to the early warning signs such as a digestive upset or tension before they show in the body as physical illness or pain.
With Kinesiology we work holistically to achieve physical, emotional, mental and nutritional balance. When all these aspects are in balance you feel well.
Kinesiology can help with:
- Anxiety - Exams, Driving Test, Presentations, Public Speaking
- Attitude or Belief System Changes
- Digestive Problems
- Emotional Distress - Accident Trauma, Abuse, Rape
- Food Sensitivities
- Goal Setting
- Headaches - Tension/Migraine
- Learning Difficulties
- Low Self Esteem
- Nutritional Deficiencies/Excesses
- Panic Attacks
- Stress Management
- Stuck Emotions - Grief, Guilt, Regret, Anger, Frustration, Resentment, Joy
and many other areas of well being and performance.